I have a business in Central Florida Lake Mary, Florida.I paid $295 for my ad and a Facebook blast ad I guess I am lucky because I did get an ad on the website.

It has been a few months and to this day I have not had one customer call my business. Not one customer has brought me a coupon. Not one customer has asked me about the ad I have with this company. The sales person said 1000's of people would see my ad right away I just want to know where are they.

My instant customer base I think was and is a joke. I learned my lesson you do not get what you pay for after reading the other complaints on this sight about renterperks I am a lucky one or am I no customers. I will not pay for an ad again once is enough for my business. This company does not have their act together.

My complaint is where are the customers they would come if they see an ad.They have not seen the ad that is the prolblem!

Had an Experience with Renterperks?

Comments

SPS Review Forum - Hope aka Melissa Miller is Celebrating 5 Years of Scamming People! Sps Review Forum "SPS Review Forum is Celebrating 5 Years of scamming people! Congratulations Hope! You made it 5 years without getting arrested! In the last five years it is believed that over a half-million..." Read more Listia - WOW, just gets worse and worse Listia "This user called me a "mutt" and "troll" for asking a simple question. I blocked, flagged and reported her. She had tons of negative feedback and neutral feedback and she..." Read more Realself - DR. ALBERTO ARGÜELLO IS A FRAUD Realself "I was his biggest fan, so I was as surprised as anyone. He is a fraud. He pretends to be concerned & compassionate, but gossips about his patients..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Another Tophatter Screwup Tophatter "ILess than a week ago I bid and won a beautiful and bright, colorful Indian tapestry of an Elephant. What Bluelans sent was a cheap, thin small totally wrong item..." Read more I Am A Mother To An Angel - NO RESPONSE I Am A Mother To An Angel "My 1st purchase was made 4/29/17. I did not start emailing request for updates on my order until 8/17. which I emailed 3 times before finally getting a response of.."There..." Read more Value City Furniture - Peeling "So called" leather furniture... Value City Furniture "When I purchased my what it said was leather sofa set i fell in love with it, 3 years later I see where its peeling along the seams and small..." Read more Chevrolet - GMC Word Means NOTHING!!! Chevrolet "On August 28. 2017, my Brand New Chevrolet Malibu turned a year old. There was a problem with my trunk getting water inside, due to Hurricane Harvey Rain, which caused..." Read more